Senior Applications Developer-Remote (MD/GA or NJ)
- Requisition #:
- Job Category:
- Operation: CAB SHIPPING COMPONENTS
- Job Group:
- Job Grade: 20H
- Job Code:
- Relocation Assist Available: No
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer
- Now or in the future UPS employment sponsorship, such as H1B, TN, J-1, F-1, etc., is not needed in order to start or continue temporary or permanent employment with UPS.
- If required and where permitted by applicable law, employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their date of hire/placement to be considered for employment. Fully vaccinated means two weeks after receiving the second shot for Pfizer and Moderna, or two weeks after Johnson & Johnson
- 5-8+ years of technical experience in Java based Web application programming and development
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.