Senior Applications Developer
- Requisition #:
- Job Category:
- Operation: PACKAGE PLANNING SYSTEMS
- Job Group:
- Job Grade: 20H
- Job Code:
- Relocation Assist Available: No
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer
- Now or in the future UPS employment sponsorship, such as H1B, TN, J-1, F-1, etc., is not needed in order to start or continue temporary or permanent employment with UPS.
- If required and where permitted by applicable law, employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their date of hire/placement to be considered for employment. Fully vaccinated means two weeks after receiving the second shot for Pfizer and Moderna, or two weeks after Johnson & Johnson
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.