UPS Capital IE (Work Measurement) Supervisor
- Requisition #:
- Job Category:
- Operation: Engineering
- Job Group:
- Job Grade: 20E
- Job Code:
- Relocation Assist Available: No
-35 Glenlake Building
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer
- Employer will not sponsor visas for this or future positions
- Must be Willing to Travel - Heavy travel required.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (or internationally comparable degree) or be a current UPS employee with a minimum of three years of UPS experience
- Must have experience developing work methods and measurements
- Where permitted by applicable law, employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their date of hire/placement to be considered for employment. Fully vaccinated means two weeks after receiving the second shot for Pfizer and Moderna, or two weeks after Johnson & Johnson
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.